Friday, August 25, 2006

Insomnia

It's almost 3am and I can't sleep. Why is that so? The exams are finally over for semester 9 and the results will be out in the morning. Is that the reason? The whole day I've been hearing the woes and anxiety of my friends about the OSCE. They are worried about getting into viva. I'm worried for them too. Most of the time I told them not to think about it but obviously it's difficult. I know how they feel. I've been through it. The waiting is horrible and mind eating. I can't really comfort them coz I know no matter what I say, they will still be thinking and worry over it. All I can say is pray for the best for them, try to take their mind off it. I really want all of them to pull through.
Decided to listen to some music and this song by Jewel was playing:

I say to myself
Self, why are you awake again? It's one a.m.
Standing with the fridge door wide open, staring
Such a sight, florescent light
The stars are bright
Might make a wish, if I believed in that shit but
As it is, I might watch TV
Cause it's nice to see people more messed up than me
I say to myself, as I smile at the wall, let myself fall

It's gonna be all right, no matter what they say
It's gonna be a good day, just wait and see
It's gonna be alright, cause I'm alright with me
It's gonna be, it's gonna be, it's gotta be

It's just the first verse and I really want to believe it'll be a good day for everybody in semester 9. Let us all pray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl.. telll u what.. enjoy each rotation as it comes.. and there wont be a problem :D

we will do this shit (sem 9) together !!

- VIjay

Reverse said...

yea! I really hope we all will pull through like they did!!