Sunday, July 29, 2007

Moments in Batu Pahat

Best moment:
Made dinner for my friends

Bad moment:
Forgot to bring my CFCS report back from KL

Other moments:
1. Had to redo my surgery portfolio on the last week of the posting! Arrggh!!
2. Escapades to Minyak beku for no apparent reasons
3. Driving around and have a heart to heart talk with my hsemate
4. Finally passing up my completed portfolio!
5. Knowing weird people in the batch hehe
6. Finding some of the good food in Batu Pahat in the last few weeks
7. Having solitude moments during the weekends
8. Had to wear baju kurung for housemanship interview
9. Scaring jayman with my manic phases
10. But most of all, knowing who my treasured friends are :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wah...
:)

Reverse said...

that's all you can say?? too touched oredi izzit? hehe ;)

ChoonSeng said...

nia...
:)