Friday, August 10, 2007

Another journey begins...

After 5 and half years, I have finally made it.. Dr. Jessica Goon... Man, it sounds weird even typing it out.. It was really great to finally graduate :) I wanna thank all my friends who have always been there for me, whether you guys were far or near.. Here are some shots after the results...

Maka Kami.... Eh, wait a minute.. Now, that I am about to enter....


My beloved housemate.. Thanks for all the ups and downs man!


Chew and his bengang face.. as usual.. Thanks for shitz and laughter! :)


The guys fooling around.. Looks like Eric is enjoying it more than the rest! haha ;)


Introducing the new batch of Doctors, IMU graduates...
Now, another journey begins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh? What do you mean I'm enjoying it more? Just look at the other 2 fellas la... haha.

Reverse said...

hehe no ma, your eyes all close and you smiling smiling... like in cloud 9 or something.. :p