Sunday, July 30, 2006

Premium Toilets anyone?

I'm back in Seremban and was just lazing around with my chips and beer. Thinking about my weekend.
Weekend was good. Had fun with Little Alya, my niece, and my family. Bought a new pair of jogging shoes. They are pretty cool! Talk about running barefooted!! If my feet can look as good as those pair of shoes, I would sell them off!

Aren't they just gorgeous? Love them! Comfy good looking shoes and it cost RM329! Bur wait there's more, RM50 voucher is given! That's about RM280 for a Nike shoe! It's the Nike Free 5.0. Yummy yummy! And it's one of my favourite colour, BLUE! I still love my old jogging shoe, eventhough it's pink! hehe I'm not a pink person. There are only three things I own which are pink: my Nike shoes, my iPod mini and a formal shirt. That is ALL!!
Ok ok I had to brag a bit about my new pair of shoes. It's just too gorgeous to pass it up. ;) Anyway, coming back to the title of my post, I was in Low Yat Plaza when nature had to call! Frantically looked around for the washroom. Found it. It says 'Premium Toilet' RM1 per entry. WTF?!! RM1 to go toilet?! Nature call was really urgent. So, heck I had to pay the RM1! What service do you expect when one pay RM1 per entry? Super high class toilet rite? Seat warmer or something with pretty decorations. WRONG! It looked so ordinary that I prefered the Metrojaya washrooms which are so much better and the best thing is it's FREE! Even those in Starhill were unique and free. It looked like any other washroom, slightly cleaner I guess. You get to choose how much water to waste: big button, more water to flush. If I had a camera I would have taken a photo of the washroom. Sheesh! Not impressed at all! Premium toilet my ass! My friend's house bathroom looks even better and I rather pay her! Might as well go back in time....

No comments: