Friday, July 20, 2007

Breaking Open Your Own Door for Dummies

This morning I was rushing to get my portfolio printed. So, I took all my stuff and shut my door. At the sound of the click of my door, I realized I left my KEYS inside!! Arrgghh! *Shitz! What a dummy!* First thought that ran across my mind! Then I remembered someone telling me that you can use a card to open the locked door. Okay, I analysed and tested it on an open door while wondering how the heck does the whole system work. Interesting... Let me illustrate it..

First, choose a soft plastic card. My makro card was finally useful!


Ok, next use the soft plastic card and try to "selit" it through the thin crack near the knob. Needs a lot of "maneuvering" and more bending of the card. If all fails just push hard hard!!


Apparently, the whole lock system was designed to be able to break open! What the... You know the door has a thingy sticking out at the side of it? Well, when you lock the door, you can't open from the outside but the thingy sticking out can still be pushed in! *Amazed*




Now you guys can go try it at home! hehe To make it more fun, time yourself!
Ps: Don't practice till it become like this laaa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my god

Reverse said...

Shaddap u vj!! I can feel ur sarcasm.. Blehh!

ChoonSeng said...

Hahahahahahhahahha

Reverse said...

Not farnee le... I wonder who killed vj's door?? now that's funny!! hehehehe