Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Missing Memories...

It was Sunday afternoon and I was loading some of my friend's stuff into my car. Let's see, loads of boxes, travelling bags, guitar, bean bag, mirror... Wow! Sounds so familiar. It's like de javu. Just six months ago I was loading some of the exact same stuff! Here I was doing it again but it's for my friends going to a whole new place. Driving along the highway reminded me of the times I dreaded going back there but come to think of it, I kinda miss the place. The mandarin speaking people, the crazy drivers, the weird roads, the food (some diarrhea causing, some hmmmm-mmmmm) and of course, the hot hot weather there! Seeing my old rented house brought back memories, the living room where me and vj used to watch Singapore channel 5, then we would xbox till I konk out or lose to vj :p, the kitchen where "kupusamy family" lives (this is the rat family in the house), the bathroom where two of Kupusamy family members committed suicide and my room: my space and my shell where I hide away from the world :) It's amazing how 5 months there can change ones' perception of the place. Dislike at first, kinda like it, adapting, time to leave and now missing it. Yeap, I have to admit, I miss Batu Pahat...


Ah.. My "tempurung"


Vj's room raider!! ;)


Guess who's fault is this?!

Some were good times, some were bad times.. My missing memories..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ogmygod..

seriously.. nice post..

- vijay

Anonymous said...

the irony in life eh. actually i have a theory about that. it's called human adaptability. it's how we evolved to survive and to cope.

notice how u enter a stinking toilet and it's revulting. then u start to care less about the smell after a while. adaptability. survival.

and know ur head womanzz...go gwen's concert also tak ajak siut.

Reverse said...

2vj: thanks Boss! Great times eh?

2nawooz: Aiyo, sorry laa.. It was a spontaneous decision la ;) Next time okay? Beyonce one you wanna go? But too bad I'm not interested.. hehe

ChoonSeng said...

I don't recall the door looking that... damaged. :P

Anonymous said...

to the left to the left...nope sorry...i'm a right person.

sigh....i hate working on weekends