Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Gwenified

After millions of thought whether to go or not, considering exams, my budget, will I pass my exams and all... I finally decided
IT WAS AWESOME!!! The line was crazy outside! My sis and I was like where the heck does the line ends??? And the people there... UNCLES AND AUNTIES! With KIDS!! Wat the heck man??! Do they even understand the lyrics of the songs? KIDS man! Anyway, while we were lining up, my sis was being a bitchy about the kids in front of us.. It was damn farneeee... she was in bitch mode man! haha

Loads of Hotlink balloons


The RM300 plus seats


The dark dark centerstage

Although Gwen looked like 8cm tall from where I was seated, the concert was really really really enjoyable!

Finally, 8cm tall Gwen hehe

awesome! awesome! awesome! Ok, here's short clips of two of her songs


No comments: